The implementation of projects or works involving materials, services or equipment over a specific period of time requires rigorous management of costs, profits and profitability Project management is a critical factor in competitiveness, so a system is needed that will promote meticulous control over every one of your organization's ongoing projects. This module is intended for companies that need to manage a process over a period of time, analyzing costs, profits and profitability. Examples of this would be companies operating in civil construction and public works.
This is a high value-added tool that provides:
- Project information (customer, conditions and appendices
- Configurable project statuses.
- Automated transition between statuses, allowing the system to update the status of a project on the basis of completed tasks.
- Project Spreadsheet, allowing various types of cost estimates (e.g. manpower, equipment, materials, expenses
- Classification of project operations in all Logistics and Treasury modules.
- Classification of operations from the perspective of the project.
- Analysis of profitability, costs and profits at every stage in the project.
- Use of internal document technology to facilitate control of project operations and guarantee streamlining between the various
- types of logistics operations associated with the project (e.g. consumption, purchases, etc.
- Invoicing support in accordance with the project invoicing method.
- Invoicing support based on actual consumption or installments.
- Detailed consumption record, with information of associated resources.
- Projects with pre-sales and after-sales costs.
- Analyses from the perspective of the customer, the project and the company
- Drill-down technology increases ease of navigation, meaning that the amounts presented can be justified with a simple click.
Comprehensively integrated with the Logistics area, ERP's After-sales Services module meets the needs of companies that provide technical assistance for equipment and software. Similarly, companies with a large amount of equipment, and which have technical departments, can use ERP After-sales Services as a support tool for departmental management. With this product, you can: log requests for equipment repairs and software assistance; control serial numbers and guarantees; issue and control assistance contracts; manage the technicians' schedules; access the databases of most-frequent problems; invoice parts; and have total control over the efficiency and profitability of the technical department.
All the mechanisms in ERP EAM are geared towards ensuring the maximum durability of your assets and installations. Towards permanent operability. Towards making your investment profitable. Towards the organization’s performance and quality. And towards the safety of the technical teams.Ensure your assets are as profitable as they deserve to be with a solution that offers you:
The areas covered include:
- Customer Assistance
- Consultations and Charts